2019 State Competition Registration Available Now
All PAGE Georgia Academic Decathlon District Winners and invited Wild Card teams, paperwork is now available for you to register for the 2019 State Competition. All of the information and forms are available by clicking the State Competition tab on the left side navigation menu. There are a number of changes taking place this year, including our host venue – we will be at Parkview High School. Be sure to download and read the State Competition Menu thoroughly.
PAGE GAD 2018-19 Season Information
As always, if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Principals and Superintendents Letter
- Coaches and District Coordinators Letter
- Registration Form due October 15 (downloadable .docx)
- Test Request Form due October 15 (online form)
- PAGE GAD Fall Workshop – Online registration available now (deadline Aug 22)
- 2018-2019 Tentative Calendar
- Curriculum Outline
- USAD website
- 2018-2019 Curriculum Brochure – order curriculum materials directly from USAD
If you are interested in forming a Decathlon team, or would like to learn more about the program, we invite you to click here to view “All About the PAGE Georgia Academic Decathlon.”
There are also additional videos available on the USAD website at http://usad.org/Footer-Menu/learn-more.aspx.