- This competition is open to all schools attending an FGE Day event. FGE affiliation is not required for this competition.
- You can compete in Knowledge Bowl only at the first FGE Day you attend this school year.
- You will need to enter in advance in order to compete. You will do this on your FGE Day registration. Deadline to enter is the same as the registration deadline for the FGE Day you plan to attend.
- Each school may enter up to two teams. There should be no more than three members on a team.
- Download and study the Knowledge Bowl Study Guide and PAGE’s Code of Ethics brochure, including the eleven standards, associated definitions and all information in the brochure.
- Each team will need to bring an internet accessible device for use during the competition.
- Students may bring a copy of the Code of Ethics to refer to during the competition; however, copies will not be provided to them. No other reference materials are allowed during the competition.
- Team members may confer with each other during the competition.
- Coaches, chaperones, and others are not allowed to confer with students during the competition.
- The team who has accumulated the greatest number of points will be declared the winner of the competition.
- The top three winning teams will be awarded gold, silver and bronze medals and will be eligible to compete at the state competition on March 9, 2022, in Milledgeville. Click here to enter state competition.
- Score will be kept by the Kahoot system. Scores are calculated based on the speed of a correct answer.
- The team with the most points at the end of the competition will be declared the winner. First, second, and third place winners will be eligible to compete at state competition.
- There are no formal protests in the PAGE Code of Ethics Knowledge Bowl. The teacher may verbally address the moderator about a question or procedure but must do so before the moderator moves on to the next question. The moderator will decide what action, if any, is required. The moderator’s decision is final. It’s all for fun!