Click here to read or download the Academic Bowl Registration Info Letter. (Will be posted in the fall.)
• September – November 18, 2020 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered.
• Registration Deadline – November 18, 2020 Final day to register and submit Rosters.
• Regions assigned after November 18; information on the regional competitions will be posted on this website and emailed to the head coach.
• December 12, 2020 – Regional competitions held at various locations around the state.
• January 23, 2021 – State Championship competition for top two teams advancing from each region, held at Georgia College in Milledgeville.
The registration fee for 2020-21 is $65 per team (limit one 10-member team per school).
NOTE: School districts are no longer required to have a local playoff to determine their qualifying schools. We have removed the limit of 6 teams per district. Any school who wishes to participate may register.
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (button at the bottom of this page) and checkout (you will be able to pay with a credit card or indicate that a check will be mailed). If you do not receive an email confirmation you are not registered. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
- Download 2020-2021 Manual. (Revisions will be made and the manual will be ready for download in the fall.)
- Submit your Regional Team Roster (limited to 10 students) by November 18 – please include as much demographic info as possible. The PAGE Foundation uses this data for fundraising purposes. (Submitting your roster does not register you for competition. You need to scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the “Register Now!” button to complete your registration.)
- Watch for Region Assignments to be posted on this website after the registration deadline.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.