- September 1 – November 15, 2023 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you are not registered.
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER THE DEADLINE. Registration for the 2023-24 competition season is now open.
- December 9, 2023 – Regional competitions 10-12 various locations around the state (if you are interested in hosting, send us a message!)
- January 20, 2024 – State Championship for top 24 teams advancing from Regionals
Registration Process (opens on Sept 1)
The registration fee for 2023-24 is $65 per school. (You are limited to one 10-member team per school.)
NOTE: School districts are no longer required to have a local playoff to determine their qualifying schools. We have removed the limit of 6 teams per district. Any school who wishes to participate may register.
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (gold Register Now button below). You will have the option to pay with a credit card or mail a check. If you have a PO, choose the check option and fill in the spot for it on the checkout page. After submitting your form you will see a confirmation page, click on the “Download Confirmation” button. This is your invoice. Please return it with your check payments to the address in the middle of the form. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
Download the 2023-2024 Manual and submit your Regional Roster.
- Region assignments will be posted to the website just before Thanksgiving. If you wish to host one of the region competitions, email Michelle right away.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.