• September 9 –
November 5, 2019 November 13, 2019 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered.
• Registration Deadline –
November 5, 2019 Extended through November 13! Final day to register and submit Rosters. (Teams qualifying through a district competition will still be able to register immediately after they qualify.)
• November (before Thanksgiving) – Regions assigned; information on the regional competitions posted here and emailed to the head coach.
• December 7, 2019 – Regional competitions held at various locations around the state.
• January 25, 2020 – State Championship competition for top two teams advancing from each region, held at Georgia College in Milledgeville.
The registration fee for 2019-20 is $65 per team (limit one 10-member team per school and six teams per school district).
NOTE: A maximum of six teams from any one public school district may register for PAGE Academic Bowl Regionals (only one team per school). If more than six teams register from your public school district and a qualifier has NOT been organized, the first six teams who registered by the registration deadline (Nov 5) will be considered the district representatives. (2019-2020 Manual, Rule regarding teams, page 5)
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (button at the bottom of this page) and checkout (you will be able to pay with a credit card or indicate that a check will be mailed). If you do not receive an email confirmation you are not registered. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
- Download 2019-2020 Manual.
- Submit your Regional Team Roster (limited to 10 students) by
November 5ASAP! – please include as much demographic info as possible. The PAGE Foundation uses this data for fundraising purposes. (Submitting your roster does not register you for competition. You need to scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the “Register Now!” button to complete your registration.)
- Download, complete, scan and email the following forms ASAP – prior to competition. Sending these forms in advance facilitates check-in on competition day.
- Watch for Region Assignments to be posted on this website just before Thanksgiving.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.
Special Instructions for specific school districts . . .
If you are a team coach from a public school in one of the districts listed below, please contact your district’s coordinator to find out more about your District Competition before registering for PAGE Regionals.
Click here for the District Coordinator contact list.
|Atlanta Public Schools||Bibb County Schools||Cherokee County Schools|
|DeKalb County Schools||Fulton County Schools||Houston County Schools|
|Muscogee County Schools|
COBB COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Lost Mountain, Dodgen, Durham, Daniell. Two more schools may register. 11/6/19
FORSYTH COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Lakeside, Liberty, Piney Grove, South Forsyth. Two more schools may register. 11/6/19
PAULDING COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Austin, East Paulding, J.A. Dobbins, McClure, Scoggins, South Paulding. No more Paulding County district schools may register. 11/8/19