• September 9 – November 5, 2019 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered.
• Registration Deadline – November 5, 2019 Final day to register and submit Rosters. (Teams qualifying through a district competition will still be able to register immediately after they qualify.)
• November (before Thanksgiving) – Regions assigned; information on the regional competitions posted here and emailed to the head coach.
• December 7, 2019 – Regional competitions held at various locations around the state.
• January 25, 2020 – State Championship competition for top two teams advancing from each region, held at Georgia College in Milledgeville.
The registration fee for 2019-20 is $65 per team (limit one 10-member team per school and six teams per school district).
NOTE: A maximum of six teams from any one public school district may register for PAGE Academic Bowl Regionals (only one team per school). If more than six teams register from your public school district and a qualifier has NOT been organized, the first six teams who registered by the registration deadline (Nov 5) will be considered the district representatives. (2019-2020 Manual, Rule regarding teams, page 5)
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (button at the bottom of this page) and checkout (you will be able to pay with a credit card or indicate that a check will be mailed). If you do not receive an email confirmation you are not registered. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
- Download 2019-2020 Manual.
- Submit your Regional Team Roster (limited to 10 students) by November 5 – please include as much demographic info as possible. The PAGE Foundation uses this data for fundraising purposes.
- Download, complete, scan and email the following forms ASAP – prior to competition. Sending these forms in advance facilitates check-in on competition day.
- Watch for Region Assignments to be posted on this website just before Thanksgiving.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.
Special Instructions for specific school districts . . .
If you are a team coach from a public school in one of the districts listed below, please contact your district’s coordinator to find out more about your District Competition before registering for the PAGE Regionals.
Click here for the District Coordinator contact list.
|Atlanta Public Schools||Bibb County Schools||Cherokee County Schools|
|DeKalb County Schools||Fulton County Schools||Houston County Schools|
|Muscogee County Schools|
If there is a district qualifier organized for any of the following public school districts, that information will be posted here as it becomes available . . .
COBB COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Lost Mountain, Dodgen, Durham. Three more schools may register.
GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOLS – You MUST participate in your district qualifier to be eligible to advance to PAGE Regionals. District qualifier will be held at Collins Hill High School on October 19. Email Scott_Kim@gwinnett.k12.ga.us for more info or to register. The top six schools should register for PAGE Regionals by November 5.
FORSYTH COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Lakeside, Liberty, South Forsyth. Three more schools may register.
PAULDING COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: J.A. Dobbins. Five more schools may register.