• September 7 – November 3, 2018 – Registration open. Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered.
• Registration Deadline –
November 3, 2018 Final day to register and submit Rosters. Registration is now closed. (Teams qualifying through a district competition will still be able to register immediately after they qualify.)
• November (before Thanksgiving) – Regions assigned; information on the regional competitions posted here and emailed to the head coach.
• December 8, 2018 – Regional competitions held at various locations around the state.
• January 26, 2019 – State Championship competition for top two teams advancing from each region, held at Georgia College in Milledgeville.
The registration fee for 2018-19 is $65 per team (limit 1 team per school and 6 teams per school district).
NOTE: A maximum of six teams from any one public school district may register for PAGE Academic Bowl Regionals (only one team per school). If more than six teams register from your public school district and a qualifier has NOT been organized, the first six teams who registered by the registration deadline (November 3, 2018) will be considered the district representatives. (2018-2019 Manual, Rule regarding teams, page 5)
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (Register Now! button at the bottom of this page) and checkout (you will be able to pay with a credit card or indicate that a check will be mailed). Be sure to click the “Complete Order” button at the bottom of the “Checkout (Step 2 of 2)” page. Your registration is not complete until you click this button. If you do not see the Thank You Message or receive an email confirmation after completing your registration, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-414-3041.
- Download/submit the following ASAP:
- 2018-2019 Manual (Bonus Questions are 1, 2 or 4 parts and worth 20 points each)
- Regional Team Roster (limited to 10 students) – please include as much demographic info as possible. The PAGE Foundation uses this data for fundraising purposes.
- PAGE Student Permission/Release Form (Students will not be allowed to participate without a completed PAGE form on file.)
- PAGE Coach Release Form
- Watch for Region Assignments to be posted on this website just before Thanksgiving.
- Click on the “Register Now!” button below.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.
Special Instructions for specific school districts . . .
If you are a team coach from a public school in one of the districts listed below, please contact your district’s coordinator to find out more about your District Competition before registering for the PAGE Regionals.
Click here for the District Coordinator contact list.
|Atlanta Public Schools||Bibb County Schools||Cherokee County Schools|
|DeKalb County Schools||Fulton County Schools||Houston County Schools|
|Muscogee County Schools|
If there is a district qualifier organized for any of the following public school districts, that information will be posted here as it becomes available . . .
COBB COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Daniell, Dodgen, Durham, Hightower Trail, Lost Mountain and Palmer. No more Cobb County schools may register. (11/2/18)
GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOLS – You MUST participate in your district qualifier to be eligible to advance to PAGE Regionals. District qualifier will be held on November 10 at Collins Hill. The top six schools will need to register for the PAGE competition as soon as the qualifier is over – before the end of the day on Monday, November 12. Click here to download the flyer and registration form. Contact Andy Merrick email@example.com with questions.
FORSYTH COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: Lakeside, Liberty, Piney Grove, Riverwatch, South Forsyth. There is room for one more team to register. (10/30/18)
HALL COUNTY SCHOOLS – The district will pay for your registration if it is completed prior to November 1. Please indicate you will be paying by check during the checkout process.
PAULDING COUNTY SCHOOLS – The following schools have registered: East Paulding, J.A. Dobbins, Moses, Sammy McClure, Scoggins, South Paulding. No more Paulding County schools may register. (11/2/18)