- October – December 1, 2020 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations and Qblitz instructions emailed to coaches who have registered.
- December 12, 2020 – Virtual Regional competition (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- January 23, 2021 – Virtual State Championship for top 24 teams advancing from Regionals
The registration fee for 2020-21 is $30 per 5-member A team and an additional $20 per 5-member B team. (You are limited to two 5-member teams per school.)
NOTE: School districts are no longer required to have a local playoff to determine their qualifying schools. We have removed the limit of 6 teams per district. Any school who wishes to participate may register.
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (at the bottom of this page). Invoices will be emailed to the Head Coach of registered teams. If you do not receive an email confirmation you are not registered. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
- Download the 2020-2021 Manual.
- When you get the Qblitz code(s) from me (after Nov 1): Visit Qblitz to register your team(s). You are limited to one A team and one B team with a maximum of 5 players each. B teams will not be eligible to advance to the State Championship. You will be required to list your team members when you register with Qblitz.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.