- September 1 – November 22, 2021 – Registration open Information emailed/mailed to all middle schools and posted to the website. Confirmations emailed to coaches who have registered. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
- December 11, 2021 – Regional competitions (6-12 various locations around the state – they are not all set yet – as soon as there’s more info it will be posted here and emailed to registered coaches)
- January 22, 2022 – State Championship for top 24 teams advancing from Regionals
The registration fee for 2021-22 is $65 per school. (You are limited to one 10-member team per school.)
NOTE: School districts are no longer required to have a local playoff to determine their qualifying schools. We have removed the limit of 6 teams per district. Any school who wishes to participate may register.
Please READ CAREFULLY.
- Complete the registration form (link at the bottom of this page). You will have the option to pay with a credit card or mail a check. If you have a PO, choose the check option and fill in the spot for it on the checkout page. After submitting your form, click on the “Download Confirmation” button. This is your invoice. Please contact us immediately with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-414-3041. DO NOT WAIT.
(If you aren’t sure or know that you can’t travel to an in-person competition, you still need to register before the deadline. We need to know if a Virtual Region is needed ASAP. There is a question about traveling to compete during the registration process.)
- Download the 2021-2022 Manual and submit your Regional Roster.
- Region assignments will be posted to the website just before Thanksgiving. If you wish to host one of the region competitions, email Michelle right away.
If you have ANY questions about this process please contact the State Coordinator, Michelle Crawford, before registering your team.