Leading Engagement-Focused Schools
High School Redesign Initiative supports high schools and their middle and elementary feeder schools in addressing comprehensive changes in how instruction is delivered. HSRI guides educators in developing a sustained focus on students and on the quality of the work provided to them.
PAGE staff members, comprised of highly experienced educational leaders, work exclusively with HSRI participating schools and/or districts.
HSRI Participating Schools Commit to:
- Active participation in professional learning.
- Developing capacity to recognize the urgent need for systemic change.
- Identifying their core business.
- Developing capacity to apply new learning processes and create engaging work.
Read about the Impact of Professional Learning, Collaboration and Classroom Practice on Student Learning
List of Schools Participating in HSRI Map of participating schools
PAGE High School Redesign Initiative was launched in 2006 with four high schools. Here a snapshot of our growth:
- 2006-2007: 4 high schools
- 2008-2009: 10 high schools and four feeder middle schools
- 2009-2010: 33 schools (high, middle, elementary)
- 2010-2011: 34 schools (high, middle, elementary)
- 2011-2012: 34 schools (high, middle, elementary)
- 2013-2014: 28 schools (high, middle, elementary)
- 2014-2015: 15 schools (high, middle, elementary)
High School Redesign Initiative Staff
High School Redesign Initiative
P.O. Box 942270
Atlanta, GA 31141
Ph: 770-216-8555 , Ext. 161
P.O. Box 1582
Valdosta, GA 31603
P.O. Box 477
Dallas, GA 30132