- $1,000,000 of professional liability coverage when you are sued by a parent or student in relation to the performance of your duties on school grounds or off school grounds, while engaged in student teaching and related field experiences, subject to the exclusions noted in the policy.
- Access to PAGE legal services
- Professional Learning through conferences, webinars, podcasts and publications
- GACE preparation workshops
- First-year professional dues half-price, $87.50, and only $175 per year thereafter
- Award-winning professional publications
- $10,000 accidental death insurance
- More than 84,000 members strong
- A Georgia-based organization
- Membership funds stay in Georgia
- Non-NEA affiliated, supporting your right to work and to choose your professional affiliation
- $1,000 scholarships available
- Optional insurance programs (group rates for life, auto, home and long-term care)
Select the Appropriate Membership Category
PAGE Membership categories that include liability insurance:
College Student – $7/year: for student educators who are not employed in a school. Liability policy covers duties performed as a student educator (i.e., the duties your college requires you to perform in the schools, such as observations, field experiences, student teaching, etc.)
High School Education Pathway Student - $7/year: for high school students who are participating in field experiences as part of the Teaching As a Profession (TAP) Pathway, or Early Childhood Education (ECE) Pathway.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the above categories provide coverage for duties performed as a student educator (i.e., the duties your college or high school requires you to perform in the schools, such as observations, field experiences, student teaching, etc.). It does not provide coverage for you when you are a teacher, paraprofessional, substitute or any other paid position, even if your student membership has not expired.
Professional -$175/year: for all certificated and professional staff, including teachers, administrators, school nurses, provisionally certified staff, etc.
Support personnel - $87.50/year: for non-certified staff, including paraprofessionals, office personnel, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, custodial staff, substitute teachers, etc.
Is your membership question not answered? Please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 1-800-334-6861 (metro Atlanta 770-216-8555).