District 2 Member Services Representative (MSR)
The Professional Association of Georgia Educators (PAGE), the state’s largest organization for educators, is seeking candidates for the position of Member Services Representative (MSR) PAGE District 2. The District 2 recruitment territory includes Baker, Calhoun, Clay, Colquitt, Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Lee, Miller, Mitchell, Randolph, Quitman, Seminole, Stewart, Sumter, Terrell, Tift, Thomas, Webster, and Worth county school systems; and the qualifying candidate must live within one of these counties.
• This position is intended for an organized, self-starting, positive and confident individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and technology skills.
• The MSR is responsible to recruit, retain and provide maximum service and visibility to PAGE members and potential members. Travel is required within the district.
• The MSR is expected to plan and attend fall new teacher orientations, recruit new membership, speak at faculty meetings, provide visibility for PAGE in the schools, develop and foster professional relationships within the school systems.
• Using a candidate ranking rubric, only qualified candidates selected by the screening committee will be interviewed by the interview committee.
• Teaching background is preferred and sales/marketing experience is a plus.
Salary is competitive with an attractive health and 401K benefits package, monthly mileage reimbursement and an automobile allowance.
Interested individuals may apply by emailing a resume with cover letter directly to Gayle Wooten, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The start date for this position is April 22, 2013.
Application DEADLINE IS March 22, 2013.