The core business of the Professional Association of Georgia Educators is to provide professional learning to enhance professional competence and confidence, build leadership and lead to higher academic achievement for students, while providing the best in legal and legislative support.
- In providing a continuum of high-quality, relevant professional learning for pre-service, novice and career educators.
- Educators participating in PAGE professional learning activities will lead their schools and school communities in systemic change through reflective and strategic thinking.
- Educators are leaders to be valued and honored.
- Professional learning makes Georgia a better place for teachers to teach and students to learn.
- Professional learning activities must include a comprehensive evaluation process.
The PAGE Vision:
Engage in collaborative networks that build the capacity of all educators to lead schools and school districts in processes resulting in transformational change.
- Increase professional learning activities at local and state levels.
- Develop a common understanding of school redesign.
- Develop resources to assist in the school transformation process.
- Increase collaboration among professional organizations, educational institutions and agencies.
- Enhance educator recognition throughout Georgia.
2015-2016 PAGE Fact Sheet